- “Sanctions Reconsidered: the Path Forward with North Korea” 60X.2016.1232635
- Keeping alive: Understanding North Korea’s supply lines and t
- he potential role of sanctions
, UI Paper No. 6/2014, Stockholm: The Swedish Institute of International Affairs, 2014.
- “Can China Untie the Gordian Knot in North Korea?”, (with Niklas L.P. Swanström), Korean Journal of International Studies, 31:1, 2004.
- “The Chinese Impact on the DPRK Negotiations” (with Niklas L. P. Swanström), Peace Review, 16:2, 2004.
War Studies | Hybrid Warfare | Ground Operations & Tactics | East Asia | China | South China Sea | Belt & Road | North Korea | Conflict Management |