- “Will Trump make China great again? The belt and road initiative and international order” (with Astrid H. M. Nordin), International Affairs, published ahead of print Feb 2018, iix242, https://doi.org/10.1093/ia/iix242
- Sweden’s approach to China’s Belt and Road Initiative: Still a glass half-empty (with Elin Rappe), UI Paper, No.1, September 2017.
- “”One Belt, One Road” in the Swedish Context” (with Elin Rappe). In Europe and China’s New Silk Roads, 2016, pp. 60–62.
- “Chinese Foreign Policy in a Global Perspective: A Responsible Reformer “Striving For Achievement”“, Journal of China andInternational Relations, 3(1), 2015: 151-166.
- China and Russia – A Study on Cooperation, Competition and Distrust (with Märta Carlsson & Susanne Oxenstierna), Report no FOI-R- -4087-SE, Stockholm: Swedish Defence Research Agency, 2015, pp.100.
- “Can China Untie the Gordian Knot in North Korea?”, (with Niklas L.P. Swanström), Korean Journal of International Studies, 31:1, 2004.
- “The Chinese Impact on the DPRK Negotiations” (with Niklas L. P. Swanström), Peace Review, 16:2, 2004.
East Asia | China | South China Sea | Belt & Road | North Korea | War Studies | Conflict Management |